ApeosPort®-VII C4421 / C3321
Easy. Connect. Secure.
Highly reliable A4 multifunction devices incorporating all advantages of the ApeosPort® series
Intuitive operation, seamless integration, advanced security features —
The newly-released A4 multifunction devices offer all you can expect from the ApeosPort® series.
The advanced features of the ApeosPort® -VII C4421 / C3321 series help you work smarter.
This series accelerates the evolution of your work.
The ApeosPort® -VII C4421 / C3321 multifunction devices have the same UI and features as their A3 equivalents.
This leads to the optimum use of both A3 and A4 devices in one office and makes it easier to build the environment for server-less on-demand printing, minimising the trouble that comes with device management.
- Copy/Print: Colour/B&W 40 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 105 ppm*2
- FAX*3: Super G3 FAX
- Printing resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Wireless LAN Supported
- Mobile Support
- Cloud Interactive
*1: For C4421. 35 ppm for C3321.
*2: Fuji Xerox Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder. For C4421 when both sides of a sheet are scanned through a single pass using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder. 96 ppm for C3321.
Easy-to-use 7-inch touch panel*1
- Smartphone-like operation
- Angle adjustment mechanism that gives you an easier view
- Light and sound notifications
- Support for multiple languages*2
- Comes standard with the NFC*3 touch area
Directly printing from or scanning to USB*4
- It is possible to print documents stored on a USB memory or save scanned data to the memory without using a computer.
Space-saving IC card reader*4
- Designed to save space, the ApeosPort® -VII C4421 / C3321 series can house a built-in IC card reader.
High-speed copying/scanning of a large volume of documents*5
- Scanning of the both sides of a 2-sided document at once
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder that holds a maximum of 100 sheets*6
Trays/feeders holding a maximum of 2350 sheets*7
- Despite being small, the ApeosPort® -VII C4421 / C3321 series comes standard with trays that can hold as many as 700 sheets (the bypass tray and standard tray can hold 150 sheets and 550 sheets respectively).
- Up to three optional 550-Sheet Feeders can be installed to have one bypass tray and four trays in total.
Printing envelopes*8 and thick paper with a smooth surface
- Automatic adjustment of pressure to print envelopes.
- Gently sloping paper feed path so that thick paper can be supported.
*1: For C4421. 5-inch touch panel for C3321.
*2: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
*3: Near Field Communication.
*5: C3321 does not have the automatic document size detection feature.
*6: For C4421. 50 sheets for C3321.
*7: 80 gsm paper.
*8: Envelopes are fed from the bypass tray.
Small but excellent
- Super EA-Eco toner, toner that has the industry’s smallest particle size, reproduces small characters and thin lines sharply and creates a smooth gradient.
- Image Enhancement processing reproduces diagonal lines and the outlines of characters, which can become jagged when printed, more smoothly.
- IReCT*, digital image adjustment technology, minimises colour misregistration.
*: Image Registration Control Technology
- Both high image quality and energy efficiency are ensured by Super EA-Eco toner, which has low-temperature fusing properties, and a compact, energy-efficient LED printhead that offers high image quality.