ApeosPort® C2560 / C2060
“Compact” and “Scalable” …
Colour multifunction device which is compact in size and powerful in its features.
Unleash the full capacity of new ApeosPort® series with your business expanding over a period of time.
Direct integration of device with popular cloud services or seamless connectivity with your smartphone, an optimum level of scalability can be achieved as and when required to enhance overall productivity.
- LED print head achieves both high image quality and energy saving.
- Smart Energy Save allows you to reduce power consumption and CO2 emissions by distributing power only to the features requested by users.
- Environmentally friendly inedible woody biomass plastic is used for some parts.
- Copy / Print: Colour/Monochrome 25 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 55 ppm*2
- FAX*3: Super G3 FAX
- Printing resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Wireless LAN Supported
- Mobile Support
- Cloud Interactive
*1: For C2560. 20 ppm for C2060.
*2: Fuji Xerox Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder.
Easy-to-use 7-inch touch panel
- Smartphone-like operation
- Adjustable UI panel angle for easy viewing
- Support for multiple languages*1
- Comes standard with the NFC*2 touch area
Visual and sound notifications
- The device uses visual and sound to notify the user of its state. The sound changes depending on the purpose to correctly notify the user of the operation status.
Directly printing from or scanning to USB*3
- It is possible to print documents stored on a USB memory or save scanned data to the memory without using a computer.
One touch multiple destination scanning
- Multi Send scan allows user to simultaneously perform Scan to PC (SMB/FTP/SFTP), Scan to e-mail and Store & Send Link functions.
2096 sheets paper capacity*4
- Small but equipped with a tray that handles paper feed of 500 sheets, bypass tray that handles paper feed of 96 sheets as standard.
- Bypass tray that can perform Paper Size Detection and switch paper tray.
You can quickly activate when you want to use it
- Set a preset time for device to perform an auto image quality adjustment before your actual daily work starts thus reducing any wait time for machine calibration before first operation.
*1: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
*2: Near Field Communication.
*4: 80 gsm paper.
Uncompromising Image quality
- Image Enhancement processing reproduces diagonal lines and the outlines of characters, which can become jagged when printed, more smoothly.
- IReCT*, digital image adjustment technology, minimises colour misregistration.