ApeosPort® 5570 / 4570
The Next Evolution / Quality with Versatility
The New ApeosPort® devices from Fuji Xerox are designed to accelerate your business evolution, removing technological barriers to add greater flexibility to your work environment.
ApeosPort® 5570/4570 comes with a strong pack of high quality features – From best of the class image resolution, to heavily built strong chassis for minimizing peak load time vibrations.
Accompanied with highest quality standards, ApeosPort® 5570/4570 devices are truly dynamic in nature. With its predictive maintenance, automated workflows and multiple finishing options, these devices slip right into your work environment.
Easy preference setting for quicker operations
New ApeosPort® similar to a smartphone can have shortcuts Apps for regular operations or settings. Ability to drag and drop these Apps as per individual user preference provides much needed simplicity and easiness in operations.
Custom home screen and feature list
You can specify the icons (apps) and their arrangement on the home screen or features and their order on lists displayed on job screens with an easy, intuitive operation. You can also hide the features you do not need.
- Copy/Print: 55 ppm*1
- Scan: Colour/Monochrome 154 ppm*2
- Printing resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Mobile Support
- Cloud Interactive
*1: For 5570. 45 ppm for 4570.
*2: Fuji Xerox Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder. When both sides of a sheet are scanned through a single pass using the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder. 160 ppm for both B/W and colour when Quiet Mode is disabled. This setting can be changed to suit the customer’s usage.
Easy-to-use 10.1-inch touch panel
- Tap and Swipe feature
- Adjustable UI panel
- Multiple languages supported*1
- Sound and visual notifications
- Comes standard with the NFC*2 touch area
- Detect approaching user and automatically wakes the device from sleep, ready for approaching user
Sleek design with in-built IC card reader space
- Space saving design in ApeosPort® 5570/4570 series can house a built-in IC card reader*3.
- High speed scanning of 154 ppm*4
- Automated scanning to closest size for uncommon size documents (invoices)
- One touch automated workflows and applications
Retractable Paper Tray
- Retracting paper trays for minimum effort while closing
- Paper weight 52-300 gsm
- Paper size envelopes, postcards, 320 x 1200 mm*5
- Maximum 5105 sheets paper capacity*6
*1: Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, and Indonesian.
*2: Near Field Communication.
*4: Fuji Xerox Standard Paper (A4), 200 dpi, to Folder. when both sides of a sheet are scanned through a single pass using the Duplex Automatic DocumentFeeder.160 ppm for both B/W and colour when Quiet Mode is disabled. This setting can be changed to suit the customer’s usage.
*5: Printable area is 305 x 1194 mm. Only supported by the PCL driver and the Adobe® PostScript® 3TM driver.
*6: 80 gsm paper.
- Image Enhancement processing reproduces diagonal lines and the outlines of characters, which can become jagged when printed, more smoothly.
- The device achieves a high resolution print of 1200 x 2400 dpi using the industry’s smallest toner particles providing clearer texts, lines and more beautiful halftones.
- LED print head achieves both high image quality and energy saving.
- Smart Energy Save allows you to reduce power consumption and CO2 emissions by distributing power only to the features requested by users.
- Environmentally friendly inedible woody biomass plastic is used for some parts.
Various options are available according to your needs
- 1. With Tandem Tray Module and Side Tray
- Paper capacity of up to 3075 sheets with separate output trays
- 2. With Tandem Tray Module and High Capacity Feeder
- Paper capacity of up to 5105 sheets
- 3. With Finisher-A2
- Staple capacity of 50 sheets*
* A4 size
- 4. With Finisher-B3 and Booklet Maker Unit
- Staple capacity of 50 sheets / Punch / Saddle Staple* / Single Fold*
* Booklet Maker Unit is required. Makes a crease without folding when performing saddle stapling or double-folding.
- 5. With C3 Finisher
- Staple capacity of up to 50/65 sheets* / Punch
* C3 Finisher Staple Unit 65 sheets required.
- 6. With C3 Finisher with Booklet Maker and Folder Unit CD1
- Staple capacity of up to 50*1 / 65 sheets*2 / Punch / Saddle Staple / Single Fold / Tri-fold*3 / Z-fold Half sheet*3
*1: The number of sheets that can be folded is reduced when Z-folding is mixed.
*2: C3 Finisher Staple Unit 65 sheets required.
*3: Folder Unit CD1 is required.