Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600
High value creative printing with LED UV technology
The latest generation of this successful LED UV hybrid printer is now even faster and more versatile, with simultaneous colour, white and clear ink printing. Powered by Fujifilm’s leading printhead and ink technologies, this is a reliable production machine built to deliver exceptional results.
- Fujifilm Dimatix Q-class industrial printheads
- Low energy consumption, long life LED lamps (up to 10,000 hours)
- Fujifilm Uvijet LL eight colour ink set to meet a broad range of application needs
- Excellent productivity up to 33m2 per hour
- Simultaneous multi-layer printing with colours, white and clear
- Excellent ink coverage with strong, vibrant colours
- Print roll media and rigid sheets
Large Format Roll-Fed
Incorporating proprietary ink technologies, Fujifilm’s large format printers offer the perfect entry into UV inkjet printing of roll media.
– Fujifilm Dimatix Q-class industrial printheads
– Low energy consumption, long life LED lamps (up to 10,000 hours)
– Fujifilm Uvijet LL eight colour ink set to meet a broad range of application needs
– Excellent productivity up to 33m2 per hour
– Simultaneous multi-layer printing with colours, white and clear
– Excellent ink coverage with strong, vibrant colours
– Print roll media and rigid sheets
Offer your customers higher value print solutions
Cost-effective LED UV technology
Acuity LED 1600 II is built to produce exceptional print results in the most environmentally friendly way, with low energy LED UV curing technology. LED lamps consume far less energy than conventional UV and last up to ten times longer so have a positive impact on the total cost of ownership.
Robust build, reliable production
Acuity LED printers are built for continuous printing and some owners even run them 24/7. Fujifilm Dimatix printheads are both precise, fast, and have a track record of long life in print production.
Wide application range
Produce a wide range of applications on roll and rigid materials, including display graphics, signage, decals, environmental graphics and package prototypes. LEDs produce very little heat, which means they can work with heat-sensitive media without deformation. High impact Acuity LED prints can be used with specialist finishing processes to create durable architectural graphics.
Added value, creative printing
Simultaneous two or three-layer printing with colour, white and clear inks provides the ability to produce high value creative prints that can expand your service offer.